Wednesday, November 13, 2019

16 months - Una Buena Semana

I was helping Sophia practice and totally missed Joseph. I got on in time to see him wrapping up his headphones and wave before turning off the webcam. So doh, note to self, don't practice violin right after school on Wednesdays. (Although it would be nice if he called earlier in the day!! And not when I'm in the after school rush?) Oh well. I'm sending him his Christmas package this Saturday, so I guess no last minute things for him. I still need to get the things he asked for two weeks ago. He looked great though, big smile as always, I know he's happy and loving serving the Lord as a missionary.
______________________________
   Subject:   Una Buena Semana         

This week was really good!!
We had Elder Bednar come to the mission! And it was SOOO cool! He taught us a lot of stuff and really words cannot describe what was felt and learned. You had to be there.

Elder McGraw and I didn't have changes but they did add another area to our ward! So the area is split in half but it's in the part that we didn't really work much so that is awesome that they will be focusing there now!

And also really great news is that Orlando got baptized!!
IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
It was a day to remember.

I exhort you will all the energy of my heart to feast upon the Book of Mormon every day. Don't just read it but feast upon it. People that don't do that end up falling away but its little by little. Feast doesn't mean just read. It means eat like its a banquet. And we normally do that as a family, so what we learn here is that family scripture is also very important.

I haven't even written the hundredth part but I don't have time. LOVE YOU ALL
Christ lives and This is His Church.
______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment